Monday, October 20, 2008

W.


So after seeing this movie, I came to a few conclusions..
1. I can't believe we elected the president we STILL have in office today.
2. Thandie Newton's portayel of Condoleezza Rice was downright scary/hilarious.
3. Republicans like to talk while chewing.
Here's some quotes from the movie that pretty much sum up how incredibly intelligent our President George W. Bush is :

George W. Bush: Yes, Ms. China?
Asian Journalist: Mr. President, what place do you think you will have in history?
George W. Bush: History? In history we'll all be dead!


Dick Cheney: [talking about torture methods] They utilize fear scenarios.
George W. Bush: You mean like pulling out their toenails?

George W. Bush: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice well....um... I-I-I can't get fooled
again''

No comments: