Sunday, March 1, 2009

Howlin' Rain Gives

Ethan of Howlin' Rain has a new awesome blog up and running.

"Hello Friends! I have got my blog up and running and it will serve you
with music, Bootlegs and live material from Howlin Rain and beyond as
well as pictures, rants, and general good dope. To prove that this blog
is not simply some cracker ass bullshit about my feelings or the music
industry or the price of gas I have cut right to the chase and posted a
devastating International psych comp that was compiled for me by the
legendary promoter/agent/business man/ international psych scholar John
Fitzgerald. One mind crushing heavy jam after the next. You are sure to
enjoy! I will continue to post Howlin Rain songs and complete live
shows for download on the blog in the near future.
PEACE!
Ethan"

Blog-Silver Currant

No comments: